Cloud4Events Market Compliance Policy
Breach of your agreement not to buy or sell outside of Cloud4Events
Offering to buy or sell outside Cloud4Events is not allowed. Buyers and sellers also can’t share contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, prior to completing a transaction on Cloud4Events.
Contacting another Cloud4Events member to discuss moving a purchase off Cloud4Events exposes both the buyer and seller to the risk of fraud. It also means both buyer and seller are not covered by our protection programs.
What is the policy?
Buyers and sellers can not:
- Engage in any action with a user on the site designed to complete or facilitate a transaction outside of Cloud4Events
- Share or request direct contact information prior to completing a sale
- Exception: Sellers may only opt to provide their phone number as part of any Cloud4Events endorsed functionality within the sales process
- In any communications with another Cloud4Events member, refer to or promote external websites that facilitate sales outside of Cloud4Events
- Use contact information obtained through an Cloud4Events transaction to offer to buy or sell an item outside of Cloud4Events
- List an item and then mention or link to additional identical or related items for sale outside of Cloud4Events
- Offer catalogs or other items that are used to order items directly outside of Cloud4Events
- Host item descriptions or images outside of Cloud4Events
Buyers and sellers should:
- Complete purchases on Cloud4Events in order to be covered by Cloud4Events protections and Cloud4Events Money Back Guarantee. Confirmation of a completed transaction on Cloud4Events can be obtained by:
- Using the Cloud4Events checkout to complete the purchase
- Viewing the purchase in purchase or sales history
- Use Best Offer or Seller Initiated Offer transactions to accept offers for items and negotiate a price
- Use the Private Offer feature to send a customised offer within Messages to sell to a specific buyer
Activity that doesn’t follow Cloud4Events policy could result in a range of actions including cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, blocking some or all of your messages/communication with other members, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, account suspension, application of fees, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
If you receive an offer to buy or sell outside of Cloud4Events, please contact us to report it.