Cloud4Events Fees for Private Sellers
Private sellers can list for a very low fixed fee on Cloud4Events – additionally, you’ll only pay for any optional listing upgrades if you choose to use them, plus a final value fee when your item sells.
Are you a business seller? Fees are different for business sellers. Read our fees notice: Fees for business sellers.
The fees you pay on Cloud4Events depend on the item’s price, the format and category you choose for your listing, and any optional listing upgrades you add.
Private sellers can list for free.
Final value fees
When your item sells, you pay 10% of the final transaction value, including taxes and postage / shipping. We call this a final value fee. We cap final value fees so you’ll never pay more than:
· £250 for a single item with a final transaction value up to £5,000 or
· £500 if the final transaction value is between £5,001 and £10,000 or
· £1,000 if the final transaction value is £10,001 or more.
If your item doesn’t sell, you usually don’t pay a final value fee. However, if you offer or reference your contact information to another user or ask a buyer for their contact information, in the context of buying or selling outside of Cloud4Events, we charge a final value fee for introducing you to the buyer. In this case, the final value fee is based on the higher of the fixed price, auction start price, Buy it price, reserve price or the price identified between the buyer and seller.
Fees for optional listing upgrades
Certain features, like adding a subtitle, do require an additional fee, but these optional listing upgrades can help your listing stand out and attract more buyers.
We charge optional listing upgrade fees per listing regardless of whether your item sells – these fees are not included in your allocation of free listings. If you choose to relist your item, optional listing upgrade fees apply again.
Upgrade fee per listing
Set a reserve price (minimum £50) and your item won’t be sold if bids don’t reach that amount. It gives you the peace of mind that your item won’t be sold for less than you’re willing to sell it for.
4% of the reserve price (max. £150 per item), whether or not the item sells.
Add a Buy It Price
Give your buyers the option to purchase before an auction-style listing ends, for a set price. A Buy It price gives you the possibility of a quick sale for the right money.
1% of of the Buy It price (max. £50 per item), whether or not the item sells.
Make your item stand out from the crowd with a line of additional text that appears beneath your listing title in search results.
Listing in 2 categories
An extra listing fee for the second category.
Other terms and conditions
We always want to make sure we’re clear about the fees we charge, so here are some details you should be aware of:
- All fees displayed on this page are inclusive of VAT at 20%
- Listing fees and optional listing upgrade fees apply to each listing you create, are charged at the time of listing or relisting, as applicable, and are non-refundable. Fee amounts are based on the terms in effect when the listing goes live and when it renews. If you select more than one category for your listing, listing and optional listing upgrade fees apply for each category
- If your payment method fails or your account is overdue, we reserve the right to limit or suspend the services which Cloud4Events provides to you
- There may be instances when your listing doesn’t immediately appear in search results. This can take up to 24 hours. We can’t guarantee exact listing durations
- Seller fees don’t purchase exclusive rights to web pages on Cloud4Events. We may, at our sole discretion and without consent from or payment to sellers, display third-party advertisements (including links and references thereto) and listings from other sellers on any Cloud4Events page